2021 incomplete book list

By no means is this list complete. I suspect I'm forgetting 5-10 books I read. I read books from the library, books that I have been loaned to me, e-books, books purchased at Goodwill or scored for free at church sale prep, and audio books. I was told by a friend that I'm allowed to include audiobooks because I also read book books. I love a good story. So the short codes here are :) for good, :/ for okay, :( for did not enjoy, :)) favorite.

2021

  1. The Boy from the Woods by Harlan Coben :)

  2. Valentine by Elizabeth Wetmore :/

  3. The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate :)

  4. Verity by Colleen Hoover :(

  5. The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O’neal (audio) :)

  6. The all you Can Dream Buffet by Barbara O’neal (audio) :)

  7. The Garden of Happy Endings by Barbara O’neal (audio) :)

  8. The Lost Girls of Devon by Barbara O’neal (audio) :/

  9. The Art of Inheriting Secrets by Barbara O’neal (audio) :/

  10. Write my Name Across the Sky by Barbara O’Neal :)

  11. When we Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal (audio and book book) :))

  12. The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah  :)

  13. Nightingale by Kristin Hannah :))

  14. The Midnight Library by Matt Haig :/

  15. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh :))

  16. Longbourn by Jo Baker :)

  17. The Truth about Melody Brown by Lisa Jewell :(

  18. Atonement by Ian McEwen :))

  19. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware :)

  20. The Woman in Cabin Ten by Ruth Ware :)

  21. In a Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware :)

  22. Watching You by Lisa Jewell :)

  23. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty :/

  24. Gray Mountain by John Grisham :)

  25. The Great Santini by Pat Conroy :)

  26. The Glass Room by Simon Mawer :(

  27. Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah :)

  28. The Girl he Used to Know by Tracy Garvis Graves :)

  29. Save me by Lisa Scottoline :/

  30. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris :(

  31. American Star by Jackie Collins :(

  32. The Clover Girls by Viola Shipman :)

  33. The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson :/

  34. Stray by Stephanie Danler :(

  35. Storms and Swampland by Jaedyn R Cwayl (JW’s book):)

  36. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena :)

                                                                                                                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite things (aka my product endorsements)

Why this non-traditional student is not a fan of post secondary students