What is free time? Will I ever have any during the week ever again? Ever?

This week has been long with both school and work.  I like all my classes but I am pretty darn exhausted tonight.  And this week my days have gone as follows:  Class to work to home to bed to dream about class to get up to go to class, to work to home to bed to dream about my ed tech class.... etc.. you get the picture.
I think I've dreamed about sitting in my ed tech class the last three nights.  My other issue is that I've also done homework every day during my lunch break and two nights after work as well.  So I literally have had no time to myself to blog, knit (at work lunch--not that I even bothered taking my knitting stuff), keep up with my friends, etc.

My mantra is "This is temporary" and I hope it is.  :)  I know this particular semester only lasts 13 more weeks after today, but next year should be much of the same.  I wish a fairy would come and clean the condo and stock the fridge with homemade food.

Also, it is freaking cold here right now! Walking ten minutes to and from my class in 1 degree with -8 windchill has not been fun.  My top half is warm since I have a huge coat and hat don't get me going on how many scarfs I have to choose from now (30).  But there's nothing I can do for my legs.  I can't find my one and only pair of long johns.  I have found some casual/dressy pants to wear to school instead of the scrub pants I usually wear to school and then to work so that I can try to be a little warmer, but I'm not all that convinced it has made a major difference.  By the time I get to my last class from my 2nd class, I can't feel my thighs, and my thighs are NOT small.

Stupid Ohio.  Whose idea was it to move back to NE Ohio to finish school?  Oh wait... mine.  I guess there's a reason it's so much cheaper than other schools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite things (aka my product endorsements)

Why this non-traditional student is not a fan of post secondary students